Finally, some pictures of my first finished single girl ring! 1 down, 15 more to go (I’m aiming for the queen sized quilt). Luckily, I don’t think it will be too bad– I’ve been systematically sewing together all my curved pieces for a while, so I really have more than just one ring done– just not fully assembled yet. I’m a little behind the quilt along, but I’m hoping to make up some ground this weekend.
I used a mix of fabric from modern meadow, hope valley, and a few Amy Butler prints. For the background, I’m using Essex cotton/linen blend in natural. I really like how the natural look of the linen works with the color palate I opted for. I can’t *wait* to get this quilt put together!
In other sewing news, I cut some fabrics for a new baby quilt I’m working on. I’m really liking these colors together lately– the baby quilt seems to match my single girl rings!
Last but not least, I’m working to finish putting together my sample blocks for April’s do. Good Stitches quilting bee. I’m still deciding on a final color scheme, but I’m aiming for something Springy, and I’ll be back later this weekend with a post about the blocks.
I hope everyone is excited for the weekend! I know I am!